Bentley B. Hops Beard Balm
- Solid oil for hydrating and shaping
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Hop-infused avocado oil, Jojoba oil, bees wax, fragrance
- The carrier oils in all of our products are all-natural and 100% pure.
- Coconut and avocado oils provide your skin and beard with the moisturizing benefits of Vitamins A and E.
- Our jojoba oil is a liquid wax ester with moisturizing and lubricating abilities that are far superior to those found in the more common grape seed, sunflower, sweet almond and safflower oils - plus, no triglycerides!
- Lastly, our favorite - hop oils. The vitamins and minerals found in the essential oils of hops have a long history of being used for their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
The benefits of these ingredients will nourish your beard, making it more manageable and healthy looking.
Beard balm (scents):
Woods: A blend of Fir, Scotch, and Cedar. It's where the forest meets the workshop. Inspired by Henry David Thoreau's, Walden, the aromas of split pine and needled trails bring about moments of solitude and internal clarity - "Live deliberately."
Peak: Simple but pleasing. A modern take on "fresh from the barber." Inspired by Norman Clyde's numerous first ascents through the High Sierras, Peak's aromas of bergamot, cardamom, amber, pine and jasmine, will propel you through a day of "... riding avalanches."
Arena: Inspired by T. Roosevelt's "Man in the Arena", aromas of cedar and leather are mixed with hits of blood orange and fir needle. Academia meets adventure. The gentleman's study heads out on safari.